A strip of paper bearing two sets of numbers (seemingly years), separated by a comma, appears on Nhadra Udaya's Mosaic Investigation wall. The first number is 1942. If the second number also has four digits (or more), then the last numbers are covered with another clue (a photo of Demetri Noh). The digits showing are 198. As commas are not used to separate place values (1942 instead of 1,942), this may indicate these numbers are years.
- Theories for these unanswered questions should go on this article's theory page.
- What is the last digit of the second set?
- Are there any more numbers?
- Are those dates?
- If so, what do they refer to?
- If not, what do they mean instead?