A biohazard flyer appears on Nhadra Udaya's Mosaic Investigation wall. The flyer is located near the top-right corner of the wall. Mark Benford's similar wall does not have this clue. The biohazard symbol itself is black and surrounded by a large, red, equilateral triangle that takes up just over half the page. Below the triangle are several large, red Chinese characters organized in two rows. Two of these characters are obstructed by other clues. The text is "生物公害防制" and its English translation is "biological public hazard control".
- Theories for these unanswered questions should go on this article's theory page.
- What does the message mean to the Mosaic Investigation?
- Is there any significance to the use of the color red (i.e. Does red indicate a heighted hazard level?)
- Why does Nhadra already have this clue?
- Will Mark eventually find this clue as well? If so, when?