A map centered on Cyprus appears on Nhadra Udaya's Mosaic Investigation wall at the top and to the left of the center. The map also shows bits of the coastlines of Turkey and Syria. This clue is unique to Nhadra's wall; it does not appear on Mark Benford's Mosaic wall.
The map seems to indicate, in orange and red, some sort of phenomenon occurring in the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Whatever seems to be happening seems to be concentrated in the coastal waters on the eastern side of the map, especially between Syria and Cyprus. This concentration has not yet fully encircled Cyprus, filled in the area between Turkey and Cyprus' northern coast, or gone north. The small focus of the map makes it impossible to see how far south this phenomenon has gone. The area with seemingly the largest concentration is off the coast near the border between Syria and Turkey.
- Theories for these unanswered questions should go on this article's theory page.
- What is the map showing?
- Why is whatever is happening occurring where it is?
- Is it spreading or receding?
- Is whatever is happening limited to this area?
- What does this have to do with the blackouts or the flashforwards?
- What connections does this map have to the other maps on Nhadra's and/or Mark's boards?
- Is there a relationship to the picture of a guy in a diving suit on Mark's wall?