|This article is about an element of the book Flash Forward.|
The content on this page does not regard the television series
and should not be considered canon in that regard.
- You may be looking for a different "FlashForward." For other uses of FlashForward, see FlashForward (disambiguation).
The novel concerns events that occur in 2009, when the Large Hadron Collider accelerator is performing a run. During this run, the entire conscious human race becomes unconscious, and their consciousness moves 21 years into the future. The people experience their future through their own bodies. This "flashforward" lasts a matter of two minutes, but then when it is over, many are dead from the collective unconsciousness that caused many accidents.
- The protagonist of the novel is a physicist named Lloyd Simcoe. His fiance, Michiko, has a daughter, Timiko. One of his friends is fellow researcher Theo Procopides. Procopides' brother Dimitrios Procopides, is a minor character within the novel.
- Jasmine Rose, philosophy professor
- John G. Cramer, physicist
- Madame Severin, school headmistress
- Tony DiCiccio