Many ghosts, having found each other through the Mosaic Collective website, congregate together as a means of support. One such group is Already Ghosts. Members of Already Ghosts gather at Blue Hand clubs, clubs which cater to any last desires and pleasures of its members.
- Celia. Revealed in Al Gough's flashforward to die on or near April 29, 2010 following an accident caused by Gough, although Gough's suicide has purportedly stopped this from happening. ("The Gift")
- Diana Davis. Her body is found by Al Gough and Demetri Noh, along with the bodies of Jason Martinez and Ian Rutherford. Her death is ruled to be suicide by gunshot. ("Scary Monsters and Super Creeps")
- Sheriff Keegan. States that she did not have a flashforward and is later shot to death by D. Gibbons. ("White to Play")
- Jason Martinez. His body is found by Al Gough and Demetri Noh, along with the bodies of Diana Davis and Ian Rutherford. His death is ruled to be suicide by gunshot. ("Scary Monsters and Super Creeps")
- Demetri Noh. Stated that he had no flashforward, only blacked out. ("No More Good Days") According to Nhadra Udaya, her flashforward included her reading a report stating Noh was shot to death on March 15, 2010. ("White to Play") Udaya later states that Noh's FBI partner Mark Benford will be the shooter. ("A561984")
- Ian Rutherford. His body is found by Al Gough and Demetri Noh, along with the bodies of Diana Davis and Jason Martinez. His death is ruled to be suicide by gunshot. ("Scary Monsters and Super Creeps")
- Jeff Slingerland. Stated he had no flashforward after being arrested at the Los Angeles Blue Hand club. ("The Gift") After he killed Andy Weeks by trying to "course correct" him, he learnt from the media that Celia would also survive past April 29th as her supposed killer had committed suicide. Jeff died whilst trying to kill Celia after being involved in a car crash. ("Course Correction")
- Romanchak. A member of Already Ghosts who greeted FBI agents Mark Benford, Demetri Noh, and Al Gough at a Blue Hand club by playing Russian roulette with a Not Today bullet. ("The Gift")
- Andrew "Andy" Weeks. A ghost who attended Blue Hand clubs, where he met Jeff Slingerland. He was supposed to die on March 2, 2010 from a drug allergy. However, he survived and told his story to the media. Slingerland, believing that lives had to be balanced against other lives and that Weeks should not have survived, poisoned Weeks's coffee with warfarin, thereby killing Weeks. ("Course Correction")
- Theories for these unanswered questions should go on this article's theory page
- Are all ghosts in fact to supposed to be dead on April 29, 2010 as opposed to not having a flashforward for some other reason?
- Can their deaths be prevented?
- Can their deaths be prevented by means less drastic than the death of someone else?
- Is there a connection between the deceased Ian Rutherford and the Rutherford Case mentioned in Gough's Flashforward?