The second Global Blackout (GBO) took place Thursday, April 29, 2010, at 10:14 PM, Pacific Daylight Time. Nearly everyone in the world lost consciousness for an unknown amount of time during which most saw a flashforward of their lives in the future. ("Future Shock")
Unlike the first Global Blackout, either
(1) Different people saw different times
(2) Single individuals saw multiple future times
(3) Different people's blackouts lasted longer than others.
- dates with known year:
- Monday, March 14, 2011, from a letter
- Thursday, January 1, 2015, from a New Year's Day poster
- dates with unknown year:
- April 7 (or possibly July 4), from a will dated "4/7"
- September 6, from a radiology chart for an F. Walsh
- Theories for these unanswered questions should go on this article's theory page.
- Why did this Global Blackout feature multiple future times rather than a single future time like the first Global Blackout?
- Seeing as the flashforwards of the first blackout were on the day of the second blackout, does that mean there will be blackouts on March 14th 2011 and January 1st 2015?
|Global Blackouts of FlashForward|
|October 6, 2009 • April 29, 2010|