|Date of birth||6 June, 1974|
Sonya Walger is the actress who portrays Olivia Benford.
- Born in the UK, in London.
- Father is from Argentina and mother is from UK. Walger considers herself English having been raised and educated as such in England.
- Studied English literature at Oxford University.
- Speaks fluent Spanish with Argentinian accent and converses in French.
- Portrayed the character Penelope Hume (née Widmore) in the hit television series, LOST.
- Guest appeared in the show Numb3rs as a character similar to Penelope on Lost.
- Had a recurring role on CSI:NY from 2004-2006.
- Played Becky Smith in the British crime drama Midsomer Murders.
- On the BBC sitcom Goodnight Sweethart had a recurring role.
- Starred in the HBO drama, Tell Me You Love Me.
- Appeared in the US remake of BBC TV show Coupling.
- In 2007, had a role on Broadway in the presentation of Frost/Nixon.
- Made guest appearances in three episodes of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- "I don't watch any TV, so I have no idea..."
- Born: 6 June 1974, London, England, UK (Gemini)
- University: Oxford - Christ's Church College, Oxford, England
- Married: Davey Holmes in July 2009, TV producer/writer.
|Main cast of FlashForward|
|Joseph Fiennes • John Cho • Jack Davenport • Zachary Knighton • Peyton List • Dominic Monaghan • Brían F. O'Byrne • Courtney B. Vance • Sonya Walger • Christine Woods|